Saturday 12 June 2010

bearded theory/the king blues

Hello (: okayy so the start of my summer was pretty much marked by my first festival... "bearded theory" its a new little festival, there seems to be alot of them springing up over the past couple of years.


it was absoulutely AMAZING. 3 days/2 nights of pure F.R.E.E.D.O.M. i was literally in love with it.

i am not joking, if i could, i would live at music festivals all my life. i love the atmosphere, the music, the *ahem* substances you can get for free off nice people, the fact you can walk up to anyone and strike a conversation. seriously, i love them.


Here is a picture of me and my friends giving free hugs to "The Ginger Army!"


This particular festival was made even more amazing with the fact "The King Blues" were playing. They are one of my all time favourite bands ever!!! Their lyrics are about freedom, love, youth, standing for whats right. They are just.... wow


Me and my best friend were stood at the front of the stage, directly in front of Itch (the lead singer), screaming the words to every song.


ITCH. (annies photo)

below is a video of The King Blues at Beared Theroy playing "I Got Love" (the song i named my blog after). Right before this video Itch gave a speach about what a bunch of wankers the BNP are and how britian should chose freedom and love over discrimination. i love him.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoTpwALGij8

No comments:

Post a Comment